is a favorite line from the Counting Crows song "Los Angeles." It shouldn't be surprising, then, that I have it stuck in my mind, as I ready to attend my final official meetings of the school year, finish packing up the suitcases, completing the California playlist, and head off to the airport this evening.
I hope you will once again join us, as we embark on our California adventure. From Los Angeles to San Diego to Palm Springs to Santa Barbara to Monterey, up and down the Pacific Coast Highway, we intend to be far better acquainted with this beautiful state two weeks from today. Bon Voyage to us!
"Los Angeles" live - Counting Crows (you can skip to 4:13 if you just want to hear the line, but what fun would that be?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a wonderful and safe trip! xoxoxo
Post a Comment