Okay, I'm checking the 10-day weather forecast, and I can't see past the tornado warnings and the snow advisories. 37 degrees in Bryce, Utah at the moment. Feels like 30. Brrrrr... Of course, it will be in the 70's in Kansas and Nebraska (assuming they aren't blown off the map in the next two days).
So what do we pack?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will remain in denial as to any wintery conditions and will wear a bathing suit and flip flops on the mountain tops of Utah! Blog pictures to come (and don't act like you are not eagerly anticipating them!)
dont pack heavily you are not living in a tent a jacket or hoodie with a tee under and a cute shirt layered is good as you can then use these layers as separates
i have traveled to europe for as long as 2 weeks with a carry on using this method also take fedex slips to send clothes back home fedex economy to free up space for cigar store indiams and navajo rugs!
just remember to layer and you'll be fine.
Post a Comment