So... I am entering the blogosphere to create a space for us to communicate our thoughts and photos with you all as we embark on our "Amber Waves of Grain Tour" (shirts still haven't been ordered). I have two more days of meetings before I'm officially on summer vacation, but we've spent the last two days buying new shoes, fun activity books for the plane and car rides and creating state by state playlists :-)
I promise not to blog with such banal details in the future (or is that precisely the purpose a blog serves?)
I'll end with Daniel's wise inquiry.
Maddie: "I remember vaguely playing with Daniel in the exersaucer."
Daniel: "Who is Vaguely?"
-- Maybe that should be the name of my blog. Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so proud of my wife for starting this blog. I'm sure it will be every bit as interesting as the amber waves of grain themselves.
Welcome to the blog world!
Banal is perfectly fine, though I expect you'll have such extraordinary experiences among the grain that you won't have to worry.
Looking forward to it.
Post a Comment