Thursday, June 5, 2008

Clay Rocks!

Like my new banner? Compliments of Clay. I hope to post a photograph of me in the midst of a sea of grain just like that one. Of course, the fact that there may be torrential rainstorms the day we drive through Dorothy country may cause a wrinkle in this plan. In which case you can look forward to a photoshopped image of yours truly right smack into the middle of that banner :-) One way or another, I'm coming into contact with some grain.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! Just saw the blog for the first time this week. It looks great.
Who's vaguely is a great name, if you ask me.
I also like Ron's layering suggestion for clothes.
Clay is good at finding pictures. He claims to be very busy all day, and yet... That's Elie Wiesel's favorite phrase 'and yet.' I digress.
This is what I do. I respond to all the posts when I read the latest one.
Can't wait for the pictures and entries. Maybe we'll create a Vermont '08 blog. hmmmm.

Amy said...

You haven't missed much, as I just created it two days ago :-)

Nice touch quoting Elie Wiesel. Way to class up my blog.

pegclifton said...

Great banner Clay! Just love the blog Amy!